View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 03:09 AM

Thanks for replies!

Originally Posted by NeonKaos View Post
It sounds like you're SOL and you'll never get what you need from these relationships. Forget about them and move on with your life. Find someone closer to where you live.
I certainly tend to this viewpoint at times, and it may be where I end up, but both forgetting about people and finding someone else are easier things to think (or say) than do. Its been years since I felt this good about anyone, I do want to give it a chance, if possible, but I'm just really afraid of handling this wrongly and breaking things at the moment.

Originally Posted by MichelleZed View Post
Really? I was going to say the opposite. You have two hot people who you like, calling you and telling you you're hot and they like you. So... enjoy!
I'm trying but I've never really been involved with more than one person at a time, and its confusing the crap out of me.

Like, if I have a lovely long chat with Bridget, then suddenly I feel like I'm not giving things a chance with Alan. Or when Alan and I do webcam sex things I feel like I'm betraying Bridget, somehow, even though they both know about each other, and are seeing each other.

I'm really very new to this multiple partner thing, and its going against a strong idea in my head that I should choose just one of them.

Originally Posted by MichelleZed View Post
You could also fly/drive over there a couple times a year, or whatever frequency is feasible, and go have some more threesomes. And then just sort of see where it goes. It can still develop organically with you far away, but it will also develop slower, so don't try to turn the relationship into something it's not yet. Just enjoy your phone time and maybe go see them sometimes.
Yeah, I can't afford the time/money to go very often, maybe once every 5-6 months if I really prioritize it. But even that feels weird, like, if I visit, I have to then somehow split up my very limited time between them, and I don't know how to deal with that without hurting one of them. Also, I'd want to spend time with the three of us, but feel strange asking that of either of them.