View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceoli View Post
But that does not mean that those finances have to make that relationship a priority over a relationship that may not have that particular entanglement. For some it may be the case, but it doesn't have to be the case for everyone.
First off..I admit that the direction of this thread is fairly off topic, probably spurred by my own comments. A discussion on the value of different commitment types could be its own thread.
That being said, I fail to see the reality in thinking that a purely emotional commitment could be on par to the value of one involving all the other realities of life as well.
I would have a hard time accepting that Redpepper could view our relationship as important as the one with her husband. He provides much more than I do, shares much more than I do, contributes much more than I do....I accept that. Their relationship is the priority for me. I am certain that is why we work so well together.

Now I'll follow Greenearthal's lead and get back on topic I think LOL! Thanks my friend for reminding me what this thread was all about.
Ceoli, I hope I haven't offended in any way. It is not my intention.

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over