Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlecakes View Post
As expected, her "running into him" was more like "we were texting all night and decided to meet up at 3 am, which I normally would never do because it's so late, but I was drunk".

I hate it when she downplays things like that. Just be honest, even if it's bad, and I'll know you're at least trying to be honest with me and are committed to me.

Ok, so now I am mad at her for actively meeting up with him. We are supposed to tell each other as much as possible about dates beforehand. That can't happen with spontaneous things like this. Spontaneous coffee friendly dates are ok as long as I hear about them afterward, but this is not that kind of date.
Yes, I agree she is breaking boundaries. Broken boundaries increase jealousy. Firm agreed upon and acted upon boundaries increase trust and compersion.

She doesn't even sound polyamorous to me, but more into "poly-fuckery," which is fine, but call it like it is. She must be a cute, flirty, sexy girl into drinking and partying, and boys are drawn to her like moths to flame. No doubt it's fun for her, the ego strokes, the sexual stimulation, the tipsiness, the dancing. The NRE.

Does this suit you?
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37