Thread: INo
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClosetPoly View Post
I don't mean to question your feelings or level of acceptance, but for me, if nothing else, I would consider it rude. Alone time ALONE is one thing, but in the same house when you are there is not cool, in my book. Could this be a reason you feel small, or are you *actually* perfectly okay with this?
.....but you are.

One thing we have to be careful of ( All of us, myself included.) is not to put doubts in other people`s heads, when they say they are fine with something. All this non-monogamous stuff is hard enough, without people planting rotten seeds.

If it really isn`t ok, it will rise up of its own accord. Otherwise, I see far to many people who truly are ok with something, until others act like it is not allowed, in the 'Poly Book-O-Rulz'.

Section 7 , code 9 : 'Let there be no hearing of grunts, moans, or juicy matters, within thy coveted earth-home.'

* squishes that paper* Fuck that.

It might be just what he needs. Maybe they sound so funny, it takes all the pressure off him, that the other guy is not some ultra-stud. As long as he speaks up, when he isn`t in the mood to hear it, no harm, no fowl.
OP : I think you need to talk more. My general impression is blogging will be good for you, and discussing things out-loud as they come up. The odd feelings you have, are probably a mixture of things. ( all the feelings you suggested),...they grow and whirlpool, if you keep them to yourself.

Therapy, blogging, and friends who are soundboards will help you feel in control of those feelings.