Thread: sex questions
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
assumption. Sex is bonding to me, end of story. Good sex or crappy sex, I see it no other way at this time. Perhaps that will change... I dunno. My sex life is assume as a result, so I doubt it will any time soon
I am the same way. I see sex as bonding me to the person I'm making love with, it's part of why I'm so discerning. I only have sex with people I want to make that bond or connection with. I can't believe someone would deny that this happens with people! Of course it happens. We're definitely all different, but there are those of us out there who bond with others through sex.

For me, sex is totally ecstatic, especially when I'm in love with that person. I have nothing against those who are more casual and just have sex for fun, that's totally fine, but it's not for me. I don't do that anymore. I did have a point in my life where I did, but I decided I wanted something different.

Of course, I'm only having sex with three people currently, and I suspect it's going to stay those three people for a very long time; and I'm truly enjoying becoming closer to them in all kinds of ways including by having amazing sex with them.

Nice to know another kindred spirit.