View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
These aren't communication methods, just passive aggressive ways of getting what you want, or teaching your partner a lesson.

Personally I find this approach somewhat mean and not very effective. Perhaps I'm just young and naive, but I'd rather not strand my partner on the toilet. Also, we don't live together so we don't fight about these things.
dear lane, only tonight i really Feel in answering you back in this thread.

it's not a matter of being used or getting used to some new ways; it's not matter that one of us here say ONE word and you'll be saved and transform; it's not one word in a book or in a psychologist' room; it's all of everything. and of yourself growing every day of your life.
"before enlightenment chop up wood and bring water home;
after enlightenment chop up wood and bring water home".

it's matter of new, different consciousness. it takes time, usually, and than, maybe, future will show you even that you can strand your partner in the bathroom and
Quote:
remind me of what works for me, what doesn't and what I could work on or have forgotten about. redpepper