View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post
There comes a time when we are right between these "paradigms," and we can feel really lost and confused much of the time while in this threshold / passage / transition.... Our basic sense of identity is crumbling! And this is a really good time for much laughter and much saying "I just don't know" ... "I just don't understand".

And ... I don't! I just don't understand. But laughter works. It heals.
This very much explains where I've been lately, though I'm starting to really SEE it now. I could definitely feel that I wasn't who I "had been", and that the way I'd been getting through life wasn't working for me, but I didn't really know who I was going to become.

I definitely feel like my basic identity I thought I had in my mind is going away and I'm not sure what's going to replace it. It's a bit freaky... but good.

Funny about the "I don't know" ... I was just telling hubs this past weekend that I'm definitely seeing I don't know as much as I thought I did and I'm just going to accept that I don't know what the hell's going on and just go with it and see where it takes me.