Thread: Hi there!
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemniscate View Post
Hi there, I joined this forum to converse with other like minded folks, and it seems to be a nice place after reading a few other threads, etc.

Anyhoo, my name is Roz. I'm 29, and as you can see by my profile, I'm a web developer who loves to play outdoors when I'm not slaving over a hot keyboard. I've been poly for pretty much my entire dating life. To me it has always seemed the most natural way for me to be, and I have benefited a lot from this lifestyle and from the wonderful people I've had come into my life over the years.

I am married to a wonderful man. We've been together for 9 years and married for almost 7. We moved to Oregon about 3 years ago and we love it here. My husband has a girlfriend (we don't use the term secondary or primary in our world, as we look at each relationship as being different rather than more or less important); and I have two partners who are married to each other (they've been married 7 years also). The female half of the two has a boyfriend. All relationships are long term.

While we are not closed off or 'poly fidelitous' or what you might call it, at the moment we feel as I read on facebook the other day, "polysaturated" and we feel balanced and satisfied with the configuration that our relationships are in. We have basically no drama, all get along fantastically and enjoy each other very much; just don't have the need right now to expand our relationships to include any more partners.

Eventually we will probably move in with my two partners; but we want to plan it out and make sure that everyone's (including their two children's) needs are all taken care of and accounted for before we move; probably a few months or a year from now.

I don't have any kids... yet. My boyfriend and I just lost a pregnancy, and we're still in the grieving process for that, and haven't decided if and / or when we want to try again. Currently not trying. I love children, I'm just not sure if my body can handle it yet.

Speaking of which, I've lost over 100 pounds, and my health is of major importance to me, and I take an active role in being fit and fabulous!

I look forward to meeting you all!
Welcome to the forum!!