View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleZed View Post
I am confused about your situation. If this woman is just a co-worker who's come back from mat leave, why is she emailing you and chat requesting you? Do you have something to do with his job?

You admit that you over-reacted, but still say that being contacted by "one of his toys" is unacceptable to you. Why?
Sometimes my guy asks for my input on projects he is working on (we both write) and he just adds me to the list of coworkers whose opinions he values. Other than that, I have no idea why she was reaching out to me. Of course, all of this could have been avoided by me simply inquiring about her when I initially had questions. Instead, I invented an entire scenario in my head (because of fear) to sabatoge the relationship. It's a habit I need to break...

After we talked last night, I now understand that he will only facilitate communication between me and anyone else he deems significant. He made it clear that he wants a RELATIONSHIP (that word is scary to me) with me and while he may entertain other women from time to time, that he will keep that DADT.

I think the same rules apply to me, but I choose not to sleep with other men. I try to go out with other guys, but when they figure out that their not getting any, they lose interest quickly. So... is that mono by default?