View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosand View Post
All 3 of us (myself, my wife and my girlfriend) are in the swing scene, and I can tell you that it makes a complicated situation even more complicated. (Although the women handle it better then I most of the time) In addition to issues between the three of us, we also have to deal with issues concerning relationships with others as well. Donít get me wrong, we have all 3 worked our asses off and shared hours of discussion , laughter , hugs and tears to carve out what has become an awesome arrangement, and we enjoy and embrace the swing scene, but there is no doubt in my m in that it all would be so much easier without the swing lifestyle component, so DO proceed with extreme caution
I couldn't agree more. Being new to Poly has plenty of ups and downs already without throwing in the random sex partner. LOL

I also agree that finding the right person just happens. Really it's like any other type of relationship. Happens when you least expect it. Both of our gf's have been people that I just said Hi to on various websites and before we knew it, we were going for a visit. The rest, as they say, is history.

Good luck and I wish you all the best!

Live life to the fullest 'cause you never know if you're gonna wake up tomorrow!