View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinyblu View Post
I think I have done a relatively good job with dealing with this whole Poly lifestyle.
You have been told many times by people here that your boyfriend treats you like shit and doesn't practice poly ethically. Your other threads have revealed that he disrespects you, and that you are using him for his money while he uses you and other women for sex. So, it is perplexing to see you continually come back here and state you've been "doing well in a poly relationship."

Quote:
I had noticed that his actions towards me had started to waiver (he started getting a little inconsistent with his communication) and OF COURSE I new it was because he had a new toy (does he think I'm stupid?).
You refer to her as a toy. What if she is just as emotionally invested as you are? What if she thinks of you as a toy? You show no regard for her as a person, but have some weird idea of the kind of respect she's supposed to show you.

Quote:
I kept it cool and let him dig his own hole as men usually do.
In your last thread, you also said that there are "no good men out there" to justify taking advantage of his big, open wallet. Obviously, you have no respect for men, either.

Quote:
. . . I noticed the new girl's email address in some correspondence he sent to me, and as any curious woman would do, I did my research . . . DID HE NOT THINK I WOULDN'T NOTICE THE NAME??
Why should he try to hide anything if you're so cool with his "poly lifestyle?" Sounds like you were trying to pretend he wasn't seeing anyone else. If you'd been handling this relationship as well as you say you are, you shouldn't be surprised that he has other women in his life, and you shouldn't expect him to try and hide anything.

Quote:
I DON'T WANT TO GET TO KNOW HER!! I FEEL LIKE SHE VIOLATED MY PRIVACY BY EVEN ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT ME!!! I AM BEYOND FURIOUS!!!
Your anger is way out of proportion to the situation. Most people want to have contact with metamours. You really need to get a hold of yourself and open your eyes to what you've gotten into.

You come here and get lots of useful feedback about whatever issues you are dealing with, but hardly respond to any of it, and then you come back with an equally frustrating problem. Frustrating to us, because it's obvious that you dismiss everything anyone says to you. It's always difficult to see why you're making such a stink when you refuse to look at your part in what goes on in this relationship.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein