View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 05:22 PM

Default Reply to Schtuff

Actually yes, you hit the nail on the head. Will and I's attraction was immediate, and unlike anything I have ever seen, experienced, or heard of... so powerfully strong and impossible to deny was the attraction between us it was magnetic. We walked past each other on a trail in the woods at a festival/camping event. I made a comment to my friend who was with me, saying "He is so Beautiful, I just want to watch him walk away" as I turned to watch him walk past me. Will heard me say this, and he immediately turned around, our eyes met, he smiled big, walked to me, completely forgot where he was going or why, followed me down the trail to where I was going. My friend got the biggest kick out of watching us that night, because once our eyes met, we couldn't stay away from each other or stop looking at each other. We connected to intensely and it was only a few minutes before we were kissing, then back in his tent in foreplay mode (which btw, he had never done before making out with a random strange girl at a festival), then I had gate duty for the next two hours, and he headed back to the main dance floor. I didn't think I'd see him again, but I couldn't stop thinking of him and smiling from just kissing him for about an hour.

Fifteen minutes into my gate shift, my friend started laughing hysterically and said, "Look who is coming back?!" I turned around and saw him walking back down the trail towards me. He had made it all the way to the main dance floor, and then turned back around and came back to me. I asked him why he had come back and he said "I can still smell you on me, I couldn't stay away, I had to find you again!" He spent the rest of those two hours hanging out with me at the gate, then we spent the night together... he found me on facebook the next day, we had a date two days later, and we have been together ever since!

I had kind of thought it would wear off over time, or the intensity would lessen, NRE's would mellow... but in the year we've been together so far, it has only grown deeper, more intense, and if we could do so, if we didn't have to work at different offices... we'd both be content spending 98% of our time together Of course we'd hang out with other people, but even when hanging out with other people, we are happier doing so together.

Hormones eh? yeah, we've both noticed that our pheromones and our scents have a powerful affect on each other and we spend a lot of time as physically close as our bodies can possibly get, and we both smell each other a lot and seem to get a strange kind of "high" off of just smelling each other.