View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjools View Post

i am guessing i am going to get mega bashed for this, because i know that i sound like a horrible person and i did do a horrible thing to someone who loves me and who i love, if i could go back in time and do it all diffrent i would but now all i can do is be true to myself and honest with my partners

Jools
Not by me.

Jools, making a mistake-even a horrible mistake does not make a horrible person.

But it does mean that you have to take the consequences in stride.

I so know what you are going through-and my dear husband knows exactly the other side of that horrible coin.

To make things harder-C was a MAJOR part of our children's lives and it would have DESTROYED them if he insisted on him not being in our life after the affair. (Which he did but saw the damage inside of 2 days to our youngest son and compromised grudgingly because his love for his son was stronger then his love for himself).

This IS a huge request you are making. Far be it from me to tell you that it's possible for you to not make it. Because I tried damn hard to cut C out of my life. I even moved away. It only resulted in me becoming someone no one wanted to be around-including Maca. So I know what you mean when you say it's too much.

If you need to talk-feel free to PM me. And OP if you need to talk-you can PM me or Maca any time. He knows your position personally.

Be patient with one another, try to be calm and try to understand each other's pains. Oh and read my posts about insecurity from earlier today! They are heartfelt and might provoke a helpful conversation between you two on this topic.