Thread: sex questions
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 11:27 PM

On condoms -- try the lambskin ones if you're just trying to prevent pregnancy and aren't worried about STD's. They are very thin and can feel a lot nicer! Also, try XL sized condoms. For guys who are bigger they fit better and don't "pinch", and for guys who are average or smaller, sometimes the extra material and the slidy-ness can feel good.

Darn, now I feel like I ought to comment on the original topic, since I'm posting here... hmmm...

Sex usually gets much better for me the more often I do it with a particular person and the closer we are. I'm sure that's pretty common. Sex with near-strangers feels like it should be exciting, but usually I end up feeling more nervous and conflicted than excited and don't enjoy it as much as I might.

Sweet, vanilla sex feels good in a pure, physical way and in a cuddly, close-to-my-partner way. Rough, D/s sex feels deeply engaging in a way that puts me more in touch with myself.

Sex with one other person feels intimate. Sex with two other people feels very very comfortable and almost comforting to me, like I'm surrounded by love and good feelings and energy. Sex with three other people feels like too many limbs.