View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rory View Post
I can now appreciate him as he is, and not be forced into the people-as-commodities-thinking, i.e. thinking about a checklist of things I want/need and counting how many are present in our relationship and wondering if I should try to change him for somebody with whom I can tick more boxes (assuming I would find such a person).
Yes! That's just how I feel about this second go at a relationship with Davis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rory View Post
Maybe it's even something you should let them, or at least Gia, know, while of course making sure she also knows that your feelings don't mean you want her to hang out with her less or in any other way to change her behaviour. I'm thinking that I would definitely want to know if something like this was making my partner feel insecure or jealous or bad. ... And, I don't think it would be unreasonable for you to ask (if you felt like it) if she would feel ok not have sex with somebody else (besides Eric, of course) until you two have started again. It doesn't sound like she wants to, either way. But I think it is relevant information to her that you wouldn't feel comfortable with it at this situation.
Good points, I will definitely consider talking to her about these things if a good time comes around for it.

Last edited by AnnabelMore; 09-16-2011 at 10:49 PM.