View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNeacail View Post
It really doesn't matter what got you to the counselor. When my husband and I started going, it wasn't out of love, at least for me, it was desperation. Truth was, at that point in our marriage I think I don't think I did have a lot of love left, I didn't hate him, but I didn't love him either. Things have changed dramatically since then and I can honestly say that I do LOVE my husband. Good Luck!
I know that I love him but I don't know if we really like each other any more. I know I have changed over the years. That is what happens to people. He claims he is still the same person but he isn't of course. I know he doesn't like me for who I am today but still loves me and claims to still be in love with me. I am not sure if I can truly believe that or not but I try to. As a person the way he lives and how he sets his priorities I am not sure if he is someone that I like either. I know for a fact that I love this man and I think I am still in love with him but I don't really think I like the person he has become. Or maybe I couldn't see the real person behind the love blinders before. I am not sure but I pray that everything works out for the best, whatever that might be.