Thread: Update-Mojo
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo
Needless to say was bad idea, her soon to be ex found it, but they were on the verge of disaster with out us involved.

So, am I correct in understanding that she's sneaking around to be with you two? Hmm.

Yeah sneaking I've met him, Neo hasn't, guess thats where it gets sticky huh? They have been talking breaking up there four month relationship for two weeks.
Quote:
Lips called Neo this am to talk about it. . . . Bad thing is Neo is like I have no idea what to tell you I can't even deal with my issues...

Oh, that's not very loving. Poor woman. She spends the night with you two, her first threesome, and she calls to talk to Neo only to be dismissed like that. Is that acceptable to you?

Guess we all have alot to learn, I think Neo is scared to be open to me about how there conversations go. I think he is trying to not hurt my feeling so he told me the brush off version, hmmm... is this where jealousy kicks in?

My only requirement discussed while she was there is that she would call and let me know not him, no idea why that makes it better , but in my head it does. Other thing that I brought up was in no way are lips,smile and Neil allowed to get it on without me.

Okay, you have more than one "only" requirement, but... What do you think is your reasoning behind having to be the first one notified and that no one can get together without you?

I just want to know if Neo & lips get together again if they do without me? Even though I have no idea how shitty its gonna make me feel? The three of them are 100 miles away from me every week for two days I go up there every other week, I don't mind if lips & smile get together, I guess I'm thinking Neo shouldn't be involved in a three way with them without me? Is that backwards thinking or what? Yeah people I have issues any one agree?

Thanks for responding, and I couldn't figure out how to wrap the quote untill after I looked at the icons, sorry about that! I'll try harder next time.

Yeah as I'm sitting here thinking about what they could be doing, I second guess myself all the time. Does anyone else have or had this going on? Experience's,feelings,outcome, appreciated

Thanks!

Mojo