View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 04:48 PM

Wow! The trend continues with a twist! I can't tell y'all how much this surprises me, it's just not how I usually operate.

I had a dream last night about Ziggy, the ex that I cheated on Davis with back in the day. In the dream, I met him at a club and ended up going down on him. Afterwards I remembered about my boundaries with Davis. I didn't feel guilty, just concerned. I thought about telling Davis but I didn't think our relationship could survive it (especially not with Z, of all people), so I decided not to.

I'm not sure what to think about this. In the other dreams, I very deliberately held back from sexual encounters, but apparently my unconscious sees Ziggy differently. I know that in real life I'm still quite attracted to Z, but I turned away from him as anything more than a platonic friend after he kept jerking me around... that was right before I started seeing Gia and Eric. We see each other rarely these days.

All of these dreams about my old attractions and fidelity (or lack thereof) to Davis have happened while he and I have been sharing a bed, which we do about 3 nights a week these days. When I used to sleep snuggled between G and E, I would often dream about talking to them. Interesting how my sleeping mind picks up on who's lying next to me and focuses on them.

I hope all this dream talk isn't boring you guys too much! I know that a person's dreams usually only hold interest for the person having them.