View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post
I don't like to dredge up old posts, but a friend of mine showed me this forum today and I was clicking around randomly and came to this post. After reading this part...
I actually broke into tears. I registered just to point that out and thank you for this story. I really truly hope things are going well for you and your family, and the love you've helped flourish comes back on you ten fold.
Hi! Thank you very much for your kind words. I had to read through this thread myself, and it's like a distant past for me now, it's almost scary. We are 3 months in, today is actually their 3 month anniversary, and reality keeps changing. I have had some highlights and a few breakdowns, but all in all I think it's going pretty well. They are right now on a weekend-getaway in Copenhagen, friday->sunday, and I'm actually okey with it. I feared I would have a complete breakdown, but no, I am actually happy for them. I have filled my day with a yoga-course and meeting friends, all in all a good day, and another planned for tomorrow before I pick them up at the airport. I know she's being loved and taken care of, and kept safe.

I have probably never written this on the forum before, but here goes: I want this to work. I want us to be three in this relationship. :-)

Don't fear god, don't worry about death; What is good is easy to get, and what is terrible is easy to endure.
-Epicurus