View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 05:48 AM

*hugs* Oh dear...so much fear and pain and sorrow. I do know what it's like to live in fear of someone who is supposed to love you. I also have major issues with lies...most of my issues are leftover major childhood trauma that I'm dealing with. I think whatever happens, you should find a lovely therapist for yourself. If you never really had a chance to get over the issues from your first marriage, it will be difficult for you to resolve the ones from this one. Cringing in the corner like a beaten puppy at the thought that your husband might get angry is not going to help either of you. I use this imagery because it's the one my husband used during our first fight after we got married. He got very angry, because 1.He felt it was an insult to him when I flinched because he wouldn't hit me...and then 2. Because he wanted to hurt whoever made me so afraid... I think until you find a way to work through all these fears, you will not be able to move on and be happy. Your men won't be happy because you won't be able to tell them what you want or need...your fear is stopping you from communicating properly. Good luck! I'm still working through my issues, and depression but am slowly coming out of darkness...I know you can too.