View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNeacail View Post
Not so great. Our only car broke down this week. Hubby ignored my requests to look at it over the last month (it's been getting worse). While $600 is not a huge bill its more than we have this month. Due to all our activities and the issues with the car, I'm feeling really disconected to hubby right now and I'm not sure what to do about it.
I feel your pain. I had a fight with my husband not to long ago about this very thing! Turns out, he didn't ignore me...he was avoiding the whole thing because he had a feeling about what it was n knew we didn't have enough cash to fix it... Anyway, take a deep breath, and talk things over with the hubby before your feelings stew for too long. (if you're anything like me that is) If you have a tendency to blow up when you get emotional (again this is more me lol) you might want to write things down first so you can sound more calm n logical when you talk. Good luck!

BTW, feel great for the first time in a long time! Having fun with my toddler, playing in the backyard (finally got her to put her clothes back on), playing Dance Central and laughing watching her "help" me clean. Missing my BF and my husband, but glad I can put off repeating the jealousy discussion with the BF for a little while.