View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prenominalpolyamorist View Post
... I am more interested in a plural relationship. I enjoy the idea and welcome the thought of sharing a more family like experience with a MF couple. I am not opposed to two males either. I am not lesbian or bi.
So, you want to live with an established couple, but you don't want sex with the wife, just with the husband. How do you think that would work?

Wouldnt there be some jealousy issues, the h getting some new ass and the wife just having to deal?

Quote:
I want to be able to find a partnership with persons who value the idea of raising children in an environment of love without constraints. I want the chance to have an open and trusting companionship with both persons, I am open to anything at this point, I would just like to hear back from some of you. I really don't know where to begin....I have never pursued this before but it is dying to come out of me...well...there you have it! If you are in the Illinois vacinity or open to a long distance realationship while we get to know eachother, please let me know...if you have any advice for me...let me know...
Do a tag search here on triads and unicorns. Be aware that triad relationships, or in your case, a V with a one penis policy, are rife with issues.

Most poly people date separately. It's hard inserting oneself into an already established relationship. I don't recommend looking to date a couple. Find a nice guy, maybe he has a gf already, maybe not. Get to know him. Maybe you'll like his gf, maybe you won't. Moving in with them should wait til you have had a good year to establish boundaries. Especially since you've got kids in the mix.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 61) loving miss pixi (poly, F, 39) since January 2009, living together since 2013
"Master," (mono, 36), miss pixi's Dom for 3 years