View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
I have offered Mono my room for this time. Its going to be a long while before he has a life in his apartment again. Things are moving REALLY slowly. We had a date night last night but its not the same with PN and LB being in the same house! We went to a movie but we need alone time! Bah! Its going to drive us crazy pretty soon. All of us. So far we are getting along great, but I would rather make a move before we don't get along. Time to change it up again.
Yes, we have had to master the art of very quiet sex. As well, just up and leaving when one couple or the other wants alone time (not necessarily sexual) and being comfortable taking that. We also all have a policy of asking for our personal alone time when needed, like if we want the house to our own self. We don't need that option too often, but it's nice to know we're not offending anyone by asking the other two to bugger off for a bit.

It's been interesting ... The two bedrooms have now become "Mr. A's room" and "Indi- I mean the other room". Even Indigo has said "his" room a couple of times.

If you want to chat, feel free to PM. I know you've been doing this a lot longer, but we've got much closer quarters than you had!

*hug*