View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbibbers View Post
.. man, I wrote a really huge reply, and this browser deleted it.
Make sure to click on the "remember me" box when you sign in or the board times you out.

Quote:
what I think is awesome is that he wants to date a person we have both known a while. And I can actually see myself maybe trying out poly in this sort of way! I can already think of a few guy-friends of ours I would not mind seeing him date, because they are harmless, cute, and really nice. I'm just imagining this hot beastial vixen man-babe with chiseled abs and an amazing dick and it makes me feel really bad, but I don't know where that stuff is coming from?!
We all do that! We always imagine the new lover will be this amazing super star, and not just a normal person like us!

Quote:
When I was a teenager, and quit anti-depressants for a while, my hormones started rolling around again after being stunted for years of meds, I was crushing on everyone I met...
Oh, so it's your meds that is suppressing your libido. And your bf, he's on antidepressants as well.

Quote:

But as I said.. I have optimistic feelings for now. I felt earlier today that the world is going to end, but I'm starting to calm down.. although I'm honestly scared. And I would be really happy if he was monogamous instead, so things would be easier. But I don't know, this can turn out any way possible.. and I can change in the next few years drastically, and so might he. We'll see.

Thanks again!
So glad just posting your fears here has helped.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37