View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 01:56 AM

I'm 99% sure there is probably a resource page tagged somewhere that is easy to find if you look for it, I'm too sleepy to though!

If I was to start from scratch, the book I would probably want to read first is "Opening Up: A Guide to Creating and Sustaining Open Relationships " by Tristan Taormino. I can't be sure it would be as useful if you are trying to convince your partner that they might be interested in poly too/explaining to them why it is important that they accept your desires, as it is for people who both want to decide how to go about it.
Note: on amazon you can read the first few pages. You might want to read through them and make sure it wouldn't be a detriment if your husband is struggling with stuff before you got it though...admittedly it turned me off when I started reading it because it made me think the focus of the book was about casual & group sex, and that it would give the world at large the perception that that's what poly is about.