View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 04:58 PM
Banned

Red face What K has said... related topic!

My girlfriend, K, actually is really excited about being a god-mother someday. She is a full lesbin and does not make deep loving relationships easly since her parents are/were abusive to her. She keeps telling me that she only wants to be with me and my husband and no one else and that she would be honered to be a god-mother. While part of me is really happy to hear this another (small part) is also sad. I want her to experiance what me and my husband have. I would love for her to find someone that she could be one with in all ways. Since my husband and I are married and since my husband gets jelous often it is hard for me to ever give her all of that. She tells me she is very happy with what she has and feels blessed/greatful that me and my husband are in her life (she loves to help foster our relationship and wathc us grow/get closer), I just hope she never regreats not having this complete two people one life kind of love/relationship. I feel slightly guilty and definitly sad (for her)... what do you all think about this as well?