Thread: Hi from Holland
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 03:12 PM

Default Hi from Holland

Hi everyone,

I'm an American expat student living in the Netherlands while finishing my undergrad in lovely Utrecht. Despite knowing that I was polyamorous since I was 14, I've only recently come out of the closet, so to speak. I am eager to connect with other young polys in their twenties to share experiences, ideas and support as I begin to incorporate this huge part of myself into my public identity.

Brevity is not my strong suit, but I'll try to keep my vitals short and sweet: I am 22, female, bisexual, partial to anarcho-syndicalism and have an incredibly difficult time finding partners that I am attracted to intellectually and physically at the same time. I have always felt it natural to have love for more than one person at the same time, and I wholly reject the notion that loving more than one person means loving everyone "less". I find that such an absurd statement, yet I hear it constantly when I talk to my peers about my views on relationships. Hearing this comment last night while having a chill evening with some new friends actually spurred me to reach out, albeit online, and search for more people like me. Please bear with me as I get my feet wet with this forum; the last forum I was involved with was a Star Wars fan site when I was in my early teenage years.

xx

Last edited by lostinorange; 09-04-2011 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Should have included more information.