Has anyone ever read anything by Richo before? He's got an impressive bunch of books. I especially am interested in How to Be an Adult in Relationships
, which is described at the publisher's website:
The blurb on that page says that he lists five things as key to adult relationships:
- Attention to the present moment; observing, listening, and noticing all the feelings at play in our relationships.
- Acceptance of ourselves and others just as we are.
- Appreciation of all our gifts, our limits, our longings, and our poignant human predicament.
- Affection shown through holding and touching in respectful ways.
- Allowing life and love to be just as they are, with all their ecstasy and ache, without trying to take control.