View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 09:31 PM

My husband and i have been married for 9 years and both have OSO. My OSO lives with us and is mu husbands best friend. His OSO doesn't live with us but it would be nice if she did. She still comes over all of the time just isn't officially living with us. My husband and I have had some troubles (you can read more on my other posts) and have just recently really started to look at what the problems are.

This is in large part due to H OSO who packed up what she had at the house and left saying we needed to work out our problems before she went crazy. Since neither one of us wants to lose her from our lives we started working.

One of the options we are talking about is having our OSO be our primaries instead. Not that we don't both love each other very very much but our OSO are better suited for us.

I am very scared because one of my problems the last few months have been not really knowing what my role is in my husbands life. Now that we are talking about this I really don't know what to do or how to handle it.

I was just wondering if anyone else had gone from primary to secondary in their relationships