Polyamory.com Forum

Polyamory.com Forum (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fireplace (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Physical descriptions (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9916)

Derbylicious 05-17-2011 10:37 PM

Physical descriptions

I'm interested in knowing what you all look like in person. I'm wondering how much different it is to the image I have of you in my head.

I don't look anything like my avatar. :D

I'm 5'4" (or 5'5" on a good day) I weigh about 135lbs. I have really muscular legs. I'm quite chesty with a short body and longer legs. I have green eyes (which I enhance with aqua contacts) and short brunette hair. I'm not one to wear a lot of makeup or hair product. So that's me in a nutshell...what do you look like?

NeonKaos 05-17-2011 10:39 PM

I have too much nose hair.

Derbylicious 05-17-2011 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeonKaos (Post 81989)
I have too much nose hair.

well just so long as you're not using it as a comb over it's all good :D

NeonKaos 05-17-2011 10:42 PM

But do you think I'd get any dates if I said it on OK Cupid?

Derbylicious 05-17-2011 10:42 PM

yeah you would...by people who have a sense of humour!

NeonKaos 05-17-2011 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derbylicious (Post 81992)
yeah you would...by people who have a sense of humour!

Did I mention I'm interested in "serious replies only"?

Derbylicious 05-17-2011 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeonKaos (Post 81993)
Did I mention I'm interested in "serious replies only"?

smiling is NOT allowed!

NeonKaos 05-17-2011 10:47 PM

But what if someone responds because they are turned on by excessive nose-hair, only to find out that I borrowed my husband's nose-hair trimmer and my current appearance does not match my profile description? I think that would be deceptive, you know, sort of like shooting the relationship in the foot before it's even had the chance to blossom into something... :confused:

Somegeezer 05-17-2011 11:24 PM

I'm 6 foot, have long hair [almost 3 foot long]. It's dark blonde. I have blue eyes, which sometimes turn green or grey. My nose is quite large compared to the rest of my family. My legs are 3 foot long. I am not a very hairy guy, but the top of my legs has the most of my body hair. I can't actually grow a full beard yet, but maybe if I force it! My arms and legs are quite muscular, but I have a bit of a beer gut going on [it used to be quite nice, but I got lazy.]... I like to wear t-shirts too big for me. I wear XL, but fit into an M. I just feel more comfortable in baggy clothing. I also love combats and camo trousers. Jeans are sometimes nice, but I'd never choose them over my combats. I also wear hiking boots all the time. No trainers [sneakers?] for me.

Anything else?

MonoVCPHG 05-18-2011 02:05 AM

Anyone who has access to my private albums can see Derby, Redpepper, Polynerdist, GeminiGirl, and a few other friends on here that will remain unidentified unless they give me permission ;)

There's a lot of people I have no clue about appearance wise...but that just makes it fun to imagine!