Polyamory.com Forum

Polyamory.com Forum (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fireplace (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   So like.. (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=972)

berserker239 10-17-2009 08:57 PM

So like..

Women are equal to or greater than the devil. Im now completely convinced there is not a single woman out there that WONT break your heart. Honestly, like my girlfriend breaks up with me and the next day shes posting pictures on her myspace of overhead views where you can see down her shirt? Previously going into ventrilo chat with me and my buddies and showing off her sizes (ass, boobs, etc)

Honestly women, why must you all continue to eat souls!

Disclaimer: Yeah i know, men suck too with all kinds of things, however, im not bisexual/gay so luckily i dont have to deal with it :D

NeonKaos 10-17-2009 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berserker239 (Post 9178)

Honestly women, why must you all continue to eat souls!

That's not a very mature thing to say. You really do have quite a bit of growing up to do.

Good luck with that.

berserker239 10-17-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YGirl (Post 9179)
That's not a very mature thing to say. You really do have quite a bit of growing up to do.

Good luck with that.

Never said it was. Doesn't make it any less true

NeonKaos 10-17-2009 09:30 PM

If I took you seriously I'd be offended by now.

This is not a good place for your misogynistic rants.

berserker239 10-17-2009 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YGirl (Post 9181)
If I took you seriously I'd be offended by now.

Honestly, i don't care. Doesn't make it any less true. Women have caused me more trouble in the past than men have. Women have betrayed me more than men have, and the same goes for my friends.

They eat souls. gg

NeonKaos 10-17-2009 09:36 PM

Actually, what you said is NOT true.

Not all women like the way souls taste.

I can see why Hailey broke up with you. Smart girl.

berserker239 10-17-2009 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YGirl (Post 9184)
Actually, what you said is NOT true.

Not all women like the way souls taste.

I can see why Hailey broke up with you. Smart girl.

Taking a shot at me while im still effected by the breakup that happened YESTERDAY.

Yeah, im so convinced that women don't eat souls.

Eating souls->kicking when down->taking a cheapshot

Your just proving my point ygirl. Congrats.

Fidelia 10-18-2009 02:45 AM

Berserker:

BrotherMan, I'm sorry your gf hurt your feelings. I really am.

Please stop ranting about "all women." We make up approximately 51% of the total population, and the overwhelming vast majority of us don't even know you, much less have ever harmed you. This sort of silliness speaks very ill of your character. It's offensive to many of us, male and female, and it isn't going to make you feel any better anyway. You would be better served to address the issues that are actually facing you than blindly attacking half the human race.

Having said this, I am now going to walk away and I will not be back.

LovingRadiance 10-18-2009 06:20 AM

You know if he were 30 I would understand getting ticked off. But correct me if I'm wrong-he still IS young enough to have a right to be immature.....

So correct him with love and patience so he SEE'S and feels the care of women and maybe he'll change his mind.
Or he can be treated like crap here by more women and concrete his perception?

It's true dear that it's not really fair to judge every woman by the girls you've been hooked up with. You are way to young to claim that many women have broken your hearts, girls-sure I can believe that, but not women.

As a girl I was a dumb ass bitch. Seriously didn't understand that the things I did, said and thought really weren't on track. But as I grew up and matured I became a much more caring and sincere person.

Give yourself time to mature and when you start atracting women in their 30s you'll start finding that those silly girls who are acting like idiots will become women who regret their dumb young antics.

Sorry your gf acted like a sleeze. Sorry for you and more sorry for her-it always comes back to haunt a person. But what she does after you break up-well it's not about you or on your shoulders, so let it go, move on and look for a real woman.

berserker239 10-18-2009 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LovingRadiance (Post 9224)
You know if he were 30 I would understand getting ticked off. But correct me if I'm wrong-he still IS young enough to have a right to be immature.....

So correct him with love and patience so he SEE'S and feels the care of women and maybe he'll change his mind.
Or he can be treated like crap here by more women and concrete his perception?

It's true dear that it's not really fair to judge every woman by the girls you've been hooked up with. You are way to young to claim that many women have broken your hearts, girls-sure I can believe that, but not women.

As a girl I was a dumb ass bitch. Seriously didn't understand that the things I did, said and thought really weren't on track. But as I grew up and matured I became a much more caring and sincere person.

Give yourself time to mature and when you start atracting women in their 30s you'll start finding that those silly girls who are acting like idiots will become women who regret their dumb young antics.

Sorry your gf acted like a sleeze. Sorry for you and more sorry for her-it always comes back to haunt a person. But what she does after you break up-well it's not about you or on your shoulders, so let it go, move on and look for a real woman.

So what your saying is..go for a 30 year old. Gotcha