Polyamory.com Forum

Polyamory.com Forum (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/index.php)
-   Life stories and blogs (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Unicorn update (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=855)

berserker239 09-26-2009 08:25 PM

Unicorn update
 
She turned out to be a lying bitch. She went off and got another boyfriend and when i confronted her about it she said she wasnt dating him hes dating some other fat chick named krissy. Well i messaged her boyfriend on myspace and informed him of everything and asked for his girlfriends last name to confirm it was the same girl. Ofcourse it was and so i let him know EVERYTHING.

I hope she gets whats coming to her. It seems like its "fuck with Nick month" and everyone is in the holiday spirits.

First my best friend of 5 years says hes been pretending to be my friend to get closer to my girlfriend and now this?

Girls like that make me wanna go mono! :mad:

Fidelia 09-26-2009 08:57 PM

Bummer.

I'm sorry it didn't work out. :(

Hang on though, Nick. A new day is coming, and this too shall pass.

aussielover 09-26-2009 10:10 PM

:( I'm sorry that happened. Hang in there. You'll find someone special.

foxflame88 09-27-2009 01:43 AM

((hugs)) I hope you find the person you are meant to find... she is out there.

berserker239 09-27-2009 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxflame88 (Post 7739)
((hugs)) I hope you find the person you are meant to find... she is out there.

Yeah me too.. Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussielover (Post 7736)
:( I'm sorry that happened. Hang in there. You'll find someone special.

Yeah, i am too. Although i should have expected this much

HappiestManAlive 09-29-2009 03:34 AM

I feel for you, and frankly hve some questions and concerns but I don't want to come off wrong. I'm new here and you seem cool, lol. Please take the following as intended..?

If I have ascertained correctly, you're 18 or 19 years old, yes? With no judgment passed on you in any way, I have to look back on my relationships at that age and think that you're looking for some really serious trouble! :(

berserker239 09-30-2009 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappiestManAlive (Post 7864)
I feel for you, and frankly hve some questions and concerns but I don't want to come off wrong. I'm new here and you seem cool, lol. Please take the following as intended..?

If I have ascertained correctly, you're 18 or 19 years old, yes? With no judgment passed on you in any way, I have to look back on my relationships at that age and think that you're looking for some really serious trouble! :(

Quite the contrary as a matter of fact, i am only 17 years old. However your assumption is one that i get alot :D

AutumnalTone 09-30-2009 03:24 AM

Ah, man, that sucks. The good thing in that sort of mess is this--you're better off without such people in your life. Yeah, it hurts when it happens, but you're truly better off finding out so you can walk away and find better people.

I've been in a similar situation or two and am grateful that I was able to walk away with my dignity intact and found better people.

berserker239 09-30-2009 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeventhCrow (Post 7955)
Ah, man, that sucks. The good thing in that sort of mess is this--you're better off without such people in your life. Yeah, it hurts when it happens, but you're truly better off finding out so you can walk away and find better people.

I've been in a similar situation or two and am grateful that I was able to walk away with my dignity intact and found better people.

Yeah, it sucks though. Ive gotten used to disappointment though, its the only thing ive ever known haha.

foxflame88 09-30-2009 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berserker239 (Post 7984)
Yeah, it sucks though. Ive gotten used to disappointment though, its the only thing ive ever known haha.

That makes success all the more sweeter though.;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:32 AM.