Polyamory.com Forum

Polyamory.com Forum (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Poly Discussions (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Shout Out ("Warm Fuzzies") (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=714)

Rarechild 09-01-2009 02:30 PM

Shout Out ("Warm Fuzzies")

I just want to say how much I appreciate James in this thread, and I thought others might want to as well.

James- thank you for all of the time you spend caring about us and our life situations. You are obviously a beautiful person, full of compassion, wisdom, tact and wit.

Damncatfish and I have really taken your words to heart at times, and are grateful for your perspective. Your posts are articulate and have helped us greatly in our relating to each other and to poly.

Do let us know when you finish your book. I'd love to read some of your writing on other topics as well- you are very talented.

I think of you as a trusted friend now, and always appreciate your take on things. Thanks again. :)

XYZ123 09-01-2009 02:34 PM

I think Rarechild has a crush.... hehe :p

She is right though. Thank you for your wisdom and all the work you put into this site.

Fidelia 09-01-2009 02:48 PM

:)

River 09-01-2009 04:23 PM

Sheesh! My name in a topic title?!?

Now everyone will want a topic with their name in it!

This place is heading downhill fast!

Thanks for the appreciation, folks. But we're gonna have to put a stop to this hellbound toboggan! Quick, SeventhCrow, revise the rules and regs and save us!

River 09-01-2009 04:27 PM

I'll let the topic title stand for one day. Then it gets renamed as Warm Fuzzies! :)

MonoVCPHG 09-01-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRiverMartin (Post 6038)
Then it gets renamed as Warm Fuzzies! :)

You can shave those you know :D

Rarechild 09-01-2009 05:28 PM

Rut-roh

apparently I don't have the power to change the thread title, but no harm/foul intended, delete at will.

MonoVCPHG 09-01-2009 05:38 PM

JRM can do it...he is omnipotent!!...but still has a problem with "warm fuzzies". :rolleyes:

River 09-01-2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rarechild (Post 6045)
apparently I don't have the power to change the thread title, but no harm/foul intended, delete at will.

I totally appreciate the spirit of your gesture, RareChild! And I have at least as much warm fuzzy for you (and your Damcatfish)..., and others here.... And I don't mind extending my twenty minutes of fame until tomorrow.;)

You didn't do bad! It's just that my humor is hard for most folks to detect when I mix in some seriousness with it -- and understandably so, for which part is humor and which the serious? :confused:

:o

Rarechild 09-01-2009 06:26 PM

It's all good

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRiverMartin (Post 6048)

You didn't do bad! It's just that my humor is hard for most folks to detect when I mix in some seriousness with it -- and understandably so, for which part is humor and which the serious? :confused:

:o

Thank you.

I will now save you from the Jrivermartin by Jrivermartin post on the main page :)