Polyamory.com Forum

Polyamory.com Forum (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/index.php)
-   Poly Relationships Corner (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Just curious what is your configuration? (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56275)

Dagferi 09-24-2013 09:36 PM

Just curious what is your configuration?

Since we have so many new people always curious about poly I wonder what the demographics of truly are of this site.

LovingRadiance 09-24-2013 10:56 PM

We are in a V, at least for now.

Currently GG feels that dating is off the table for him. He identifies as mono. He says there is a possibility that once the kids are grown he would consider the possibility of another woman, but not now.

Maca identifies as "undecided". He had a long term gf, but she moved away. He dated a few others and the amount of drama and bs was more than he felt it was worth. He stopped dating with the conclusion that "I'm not any good at dating" and has flat refused to consider the possibility in the last year or so.

Dagferi 09-24-2013 11:02 PM

I am in a V as the hinge.

Butch is poly curious but doesn't think the drama he keeps running across is worth it. A lot of cowgirls around here and he will not tolerate that.

Murf is 100% mono. He has no interest in no one else.

Ariakas 09-24-2013 11:20 PM

quad..

Kella 09-24-2013 11:29 PM

Closed couple RugbyMan is firmly mono and won't consider trying anything open at this time.

ColorsWolf 09-24-2013 11:29 PM

While I am not currently speaking to any one in a romantic way, I do not believe in the concept of "ex's", meaning I don't "break-up" with people.~

So I would not consider myself "technically" "single".~ ^_^ :)

My love is eternal, my friendship everlasting.~

I may not speak with you or see you again for what ever circumstances for years or even not in this life again, but I will always love you and care about you and if you so wish and I so wish I will always welcome you back into my life with open arms and I will always have room for you in my life no matter what because although time and memories may fade my love will always be eternal.~

^_^

stillskies 09-25-2013 12:38 AM

We're attempting a triad, but it's still pretty new and we're trying to stabilize it.

alibabe_muse 09-25-2013 01:05 AM

V with me as the hinge but DH & PR are buddies.

bookbug 09-25-2013 01:09 AM

I was part of a triad that failed. And then the couple's marriage failed. He and I are rebuilding our relationship as his transition allows it. We are sure we will be together at some point in time, but have no idea about ultimate configuration.

When his divorce is final, he has decided to buy Lotus. He speaks of "slipping into his new lover." I tease him that we are already in a vee - me and the car with him as the hinge. :D

FullofLove1052 09-25-2013 01:27 AM

Closed couple. Outside of the past 6.5 months, the odds of me falling in love again are non-existent. DH is mono and has no interest in anyone else. It made more sense to close it.