Polyamory.com Forum

Polyamory.com Forum (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fireplace (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Guys who shave... down there (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4611)

nycindie 01-03-2011 02:55 AM

Guys who shave... down there

Are there any men here who shave their pubic area and/or chest on a regular basis? Just wondering why you do it, and if you do it yourself or go somewhere to have it done. My new lover is completely shaven (chest, groin, balls, everything) and this is the first time I've ever been with a man who does that. A friend of mine wondered if he likes to wear leather underwear and maybe being shaved feels better for that - hahaha! I'm going to ask him his motivation next time we're together, but I'm interested in other perspectives from the guys out there. Thanks!

SNeacail 01-03-2011 03:07 AM

I've known athletes who shave everything.

nycindie 01-03-2011 03:22 AM

I should have clarified - he is not an athlete, so I'm looking for responses from guys also do it for reasons besides that.

marksbabygirl 01-03-2011 03:49 AM

My hubby does it for a couple reasons... first was a dare from me (you want me shaved - your turn!) and then it became a part of his daily habit in the shower - and he likes it :)

He likes the way it feels - and I definately like the way it feels :)

nycindie 01-03-2011 03:53 AM

I like it, too, but I imagine that shaving the balls is not easy for a guy to do himself.

TL4everu2 01-03-2011 04:06 AM

I tried it once. Decided it was NOT for me. Cut myself once, and said never again. My wife said she didn't like it anyway. She said it made me look like I was a really well hung 12 year old, and it was too weird. LOL

From what I understand, a lot of guys do it because they like oral from their women. This helps to keep the pubic hairs out of the womans mouth. ;) There is also another train of thought on the matter. Some guys do it because it makes them appear larger than they actually are. :rolleyes:

Setxfamily 01-03-2011 05:06 AM

To be honest, I do not really shave that area but I do like it trimmed very very short. For one it feels better and to I do not have all of those long hairs getting caught in various places and folds. it also makes clean up much easier.

LovingRadiance 01-03-2011 05:09 AM

Maca keeps his groin trimmed always and uses Nair every couple weeks. He does it because he REALLY likes my mouth all over that area-and it's much less likely that I'll have to stop and pull a hair out of my mouth that way....

MonoVCPHG 01-03-2011 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LovingRadiance (Post 57967)
Maca keeps his groin trimmed always and uses Nair every couple weeks. He does it because he REALLY likes my mouth all over that area-and it's much less likely that I'll have to stop and pull a hair out of my mouth that way....

Pretty much this...I've done it since I was 22/23. No going back now. It's easy once you get used to it.

Oh yeah..it's not LR's mouth though:rolleyes:

LovingRadiance 01-03-2011 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG (Post 57971)
Pretty much this...I've done it since I was 22/23. No going back now. It's easy once you get used to it.

Oh yeah..it's not LR's mouth though:rolleyes:

:eek: