Polyamory.com Forum

Polyamory.com Forum (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/index.php)
-   North America (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Hi all, From SePa and looking. (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4221)

Gibby 11-15-2010 05:23 PM

Hi all, From SePa and looking.

Not sure what needs to be said other then, Hey how are ya's, Looking forward to getting to know others and what works for them.

Decided to EDIT my INTRO, Since I was a DOLT and didn't read what was allowed.

I'm a divorced single female living in South East Pennsylvania.

Currently I am unattached and a participant in the swinger lifestyle as a swingle. But I want more!!!!

Feel free to post here or email me.

Gibby 11-15-2010 07:28 PM

Wow guess I didn't EDIT my INTRO fast enough!!! Grrrrr

PACouple 11-15-2010 10:03 PM

You got mail....lol

Don't worry, we actually read your post first....timing is just amazing. Hope to hear from you soon!

Chris & Sue

Jodi 11-15-2010 11:47 PM

hi, i'm also in the same situation. i was a swinger during my first marriage, 10 yrs. monogomous 2nd.

now, divorced, and want to become more involved w/ a poly lifestyle, currently in one, but it's new so still experimenting.

u probably know that single females are highly sought after. i wouldn't be surprised if you get a bunch of responses. be careful & have fun.

i know how u feel tho, it's tricky when u don't have a partner to go to meet-n-greets or swinger clubs, things like that.

bye.

mattw1970 11-16-2010 02:56 PM

hello from SE Pa

Hi Gibby

My gf and I are in Blue Bell, PA west of Philadelphia and just North of King of Prussia area.

We are extremely new to the poly life and would love to meet others in the area for friendship and possibly more if there's a connection.

Hope to chat with you sometime soon

Matt & Kristin

Gibby 11-16-2010 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PACouple (Post 52645)
Don't worry, we actually read your post first....timing is just amazing. Hope to hear from you soon!

Chris & Sue

Hi PaCouple - I was editing it and then it was gone... took me a minute to search for it and I guess I knew it was a only a matter of minutes before it would be moved. Grrrr Oh well, this is probably better anyway!

Hi Jodi - I wasn't a swinger in my marriage, the Hubby didn't want anything to do with that lifestyle. I got into swinging after my divorce because my good friends wanted a 3some. But we ended up being real close short of living together. But that was because of children. My children know about my lifestyle or whatever it is I'm doing. As for going out to MnG's, I have no problem as I usually know more then a few that go to them! So if you'd like to go, say the word, you can go with me! Always a fun time hanging out.

Hi mattw1970 - I'm near Gap, so we're not far off from each other. We'll all have to plan a get together and hang out! I would consider myself new to the Poly world as well. I did't really know there was a term for what I have been doing since my divorce. Most of my friends are swingers, but thats not what I'm looking for. And it seems more so these days, the site is filled with people who think getting laid makes you a swinger. Maybe so on your terms, but not mine. :-) I'm not that easy or ever a sure thing.

Gibby 11-16-2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattw1970 (Post 52732)
Matt & Kristin

Ahhhhhhhhhhh See you guys Friday!!! Anyone else wanna meet up with us all you are more then welcome. There are about 6 of us that are gonna meet for food and drinks.:D

whatamIdoing 11-23-2010 01:58 PM

Hi Gibby...

hubby and I are in baltimore not too far from SE PA in fact we are there often.

we are swingers.... and we are branching out... I will have to try to get him here.....

Jodi 11-23-2010 02:09 PM

hi gibby, let's keep in touch. i'm unattached at the moment as well..well fairly..have some potentials in the works tho..;).

Gibby 11-29-2010 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatamIdoing (Post 53598)
Hi Gibby...

hubby and I are in baltimore not too far from SE PA in fact we are there often.

we are swingers.... and we are branching out... I will have to try to get him here.....

Hi ya's, What do you do when you come to SEPA? :-)

Hey Jodi, lets meet up sometime. I wanna hear about your potentials. teehee