10 things you love
Hey everyone, I am feeling the gratitude and love today. So I wrote a list to each of the important people in my life to tell them 10 things I love about them. I called J and left it on his phone messages, I sent it to R and my baby sister in email. I would love to see what you guys are grateful for in your SO's.
Here's my list...
I love J's
openness of character
geeky science fetish
connection to the spiritual
deep ability to love
ability to accept me as I am in every moment
his cute little ass
What I love about R...
Sense of humor
love of literature
love of travel
ability to cheer me up
mind blowing orgasms
willingness to grow
So what are you loving today?;)
:eek: That'd be a really long post for me... I'll make mine a general list. :o What I love about my lovelies...
1. the sense of humor-- no matter what situation, someone can always bust out a bad one-liner or an inside joke to lighten the mood or make anyone smile.
2. their progressively open attitudes; I could hardly have imagined we would have this relationship if I thought about it when we'd been in high school. Even two months ago, I wouldn't have thought it would be this way.
3. dreams. We all dream so many dreams together, we want to build what sounds like the most awesome life ever, and we seem to want all the same things.
4. the constant betterment of one another. Sometimes it's internal motivation, and sometimes it's just us challenging each other to change and explore new avenues of ourselves.
5. Our diversity in hobbies, yet everyone manages to have something in common with somebody else. My craft hobbies with Ariel and Selene, the guilty pleasure of trashy reality TV shows for Thunder, Selene, Ariel, and Andulvar, our communal love of zombies (or killing them), and the ever popular playing video games together.
6. Our bodies; Ariel's calves (they're very shapely), Vegeta's "porn-star" perfect hair, Company's chest (it's so smooth!).
7. Our variety in fetish. Vegeta can go way out on limbs I can't even imagine, let alone begin to see, while I'm busy being mostly vanilla. However, Thunder's vanilla in ways that jive with food and I can so get on that train.
8. We are very connected spiritually, even while our religious labels are different. We can all practice our beliefs with one another, usually all at once.
9. the DOG PILES! I like sleeping in a huge pile with everyone. It's really the only way we can sleep, at this point.
10. Everyone's enjoyment of reading together. We read one book at a time whenever we have a moment with everyone in one room, though that isn't as often as we'd like. I blame the real world.
the people I have in my life
the people I have lost
the people I hope to have again
the people I will stand by
the people who stand by me
the person I am today and the person I was a long time ago
let's see, 10 things about O
patience and lots of it!
being so even-keel
a beautiful smile
love of learning
great to snuggle with
being a bit perverse ;)
Shock me shock me shock me with that deviant behavior! He will joke about the most non-PC things just to see if you'll laugh.
Broad practical skill set; Daddy can fix anything!
Amassed knowledge. I ignore that its the byproduct of private schools not everyone can afford. ;) And he didn't stop once school was over so he just keeps adding to it.
That he went from being someone with no experience as a parent to being an amazing one for my son.
That ornery grin.
Kinky enough to not be shocked at my own kinkiness.
Doesn't have a shy bone in his body.
My goals (and the goals of friends, family, loved ones) are as important as his own and he always tries to help me achieve them.
5. Their sweet white lies
6. The fun and sorrow
8. The diverse languages of sex
9. The good times and bad.
10.The eternity aspect of it all
I love Karma's
Need to fix things/Save the world/Rescue the underdog
Ability to teach
i luv g's..
1. rosy cheeks w/ dimples
2. he's a good dad
3. way he coaxes me to orgasm
4. hard worker
6. wants to please, do right by his loved ones
8. healthy sexual appetite
9. way he worries about everyones safety
How do I love my gf? Let me count the ways
sense of humor
incredible smooth skin and firm flesh perfect ass
wavy red hair
love of animals
how she is shy but friendly
bravery in the face of prejudice against her gender
love of nature
experience with sexual kink and polyamory (she's taught me so much)
how she loves my kids like her own
|All times are GMT. The time now is 06:32 PM.|