Polyamory.com Forum

Polyamory.com Forum (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/index.php)
-   Life stories and blogs (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Love ALL the people! :D (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40234)

Pyuvii 02-07-2013 03:32 PM

Love ALL the people! :D

Saw that posted on somebodies tumblr about being polyamorus pansexual, but I don't remember where XD

Dating ATM
Just Christie :D (2.5 years!)

So! I'm rather new to poly; I sorta stumbled into it on accident, really.
Oh! but I should start at the beginning!

BACK STORY GO

So me and my girlfriend (we shall call her Christie) had discussed to some level of seriousness finding a girl for us to 'share' (LEGASP UNICORN HUNTERS HOW DARE WEEE D:). We never really looked into it, or tried to find anyone, but that was an idea that had played around in our heads for a bit.
At the time I identified as pansexual, but at this point she identified as a straight male.

So, later (we'd been dating about a year and a half at this point) I met a really nice guy whom we shall call Aaron in our Secret World guild. I developed a crush on him almost instantly, which was a whole new experience for me too as I'd never had a crush on anyone I met online before, but carefully hid my affections. After a few weeks, when it became apparent that these feelings were not going away, I let Christie know that I had a crush on Aaron, and from that point on let her know everything about me and Aaron's interactions etc; She didn't get jealous or anything, she's an amazing woman! :D
It was really easy for me to hide my affections online, but me and Aaron ended up playing and RPing together a lot, and we had a classic I-got-OOC-in-my-RP slip, and got ICly called out on our characters flirting with each other. Soon after it became apparent that he really really liked me too, and it was causing him a lot of stress because he knew I was taken already. So I told him that I did return his feelings, but that I loved Christie and would not break up with her for anyone.
More stress later, it finally dawned upon me that Christie only real objection was the sexual side of a relationship, so I asked Christie if it were okay to pursue an asexual relationship with Aaron - and she said it was fine! :D

She then one-uped me and told me she was actually trans (to nobody's surprise XD ). Silly lady <3

So later that day I asked Aaron if he would like to be in an asexual relationship with me, and told him of my conversation with Christie, and he said yes!! :D
And even better, later on in the week, Christie told me she had thought about it, and figured she was being selfish for not being okay with me being sexual with him, and lifted that ban too! O=

....gonna type more later... story is long XD

Pyuvii 02-07-2013 03:44 PM

THE HAPS

So what's going on today? Well at the moment I am just dating one wonderful lady... but there seems to be something blooming with a cute boy who I shall name Gadiel ;D

I'm pretty sure he's liked me for a while, but I only had a small amount of returned feelings, so I didn't pursue it, but at the beginning of this week, my affections suddenly super increased. It was crazy. It went from oh hai to OH HEY THERE in a couple days! Crazy brain!

ANYWAYS.

So he's really cute and rather shy to, and it's adorable! And I see him a fair amount because he's a grad student in my department (I'm an undergrad) and we are both on our department's floor/computer lab all the time.
And Monday he invited me to go with him and the other grad students to watch a movie so I did and that was awesome! :D

So then Wenesday (yesterday), I had made some mushroom curry (the beef had spoiled so used mushrooms instead ): ) because one of my friend's had never had curry, but then she ended up not feeling well and not coming to class.
So I had all this curry and didn't want it to go to waste... so I had the crazy idea to offer him some! I can't believe I actually did it too, I'm miserably shy and nervous XD
But it went over really well and I'm pretty sure the other grad students who were in the room at the time teased him once I left XD

I hope everything goes over well, because I really really like him, but I'm starting to think now of when/how/etc to have they "Hey-I'm-Poly" conversation.
Not looking forward to that ):

Pyuvii 02-08-2013 07:05 PM

THE HAPS TODAY
EEEE YOU GUYS

I'm going to Friday Night Magic with Gadiel and a few other cool grad students and it's gonna be so much fuuunnn eeee!! :D

Pyuvii 02-08-2013 07:10 PM

Oh, pft, didn't know you can't edit after a while XD

But anyways! So that I have them listed somewhere, here are my Three Rules of being Poly. These rules are what I hold the people I date too, and myself:

Keep Me Informed

Be Safe

Don't sleep with anyone you don't love

Course, I"m not going to be enforcing the last one really, it's not up to me to decide who they love, etc, but that's that for now

Pyuvii 02-10-2013 10:06 PM

IT'S D-DAY

Gotta tell the boy how I feels, and that I'm poly D:

Really really hope everything goes over well... I really ADORE the mess out of this guy ):

Also, grad students are awesome!!! Why didn't I hang out more with them before?

Pyuvii 02-15-2013 06:17 PM

SO I THINK IT'S A YAY??

Well, so Monday was sitting in the NRE (that's Nuclear and Radiogical Engineering NRE for you guys XD) computer lab, and he usually hangs out there a lot and we were being awkward an eventually I kinda just threw the letter in his direction and than ran out and hid for a little bit, and then came back later. When I came back he had retreated to his grad student office-y room thingy, and when I reentered the computer lab his two friends stared at me for a moment, so I shyly went back to my seat and tried to hide again. Then maybe 8 minutes pass and he comes back in, walks over to me and leaves a note on my laptop, and then walks back to where his friends was and resumes studying (they had an exam on Wenesday).
So, I wait a moment, brace myself, and then pick up the letter and read it.
And...it's perhaps the most adorable thing I've ever read. He said in it that he'd had a crush on me for most of while he'd been at the school (it's his first year here) and that he'd been meaning to talk to me about it, and thanked me for writing him a letter so he didn't have to make a stumbling confession, and then left me all his contact information, and then we texted each other while in the same room arranging to meet later that day to talk about stuff.

so then, once everyone else had left ( it was 7 at this point) we went and were walking around the campus a bit talking about random stuff, because we are both shy, haha. Then we sat down on one of the benches off in the corner and talked about actual serious stuff for the last 40 minutes, haha. He's gone out of town from yesterday till Tuesday though for a ski trip, but he said when he got back we could go on a date :D

So yay!!

Pyuvii 02-15-2013 06:43 PM

I'm a Metamour now! Also, brain why you keep being stupid?

So my girlfriend got her love interest, whom I shall call Lyra, an adorable little pink elephant and wrote her a heartfelt letter and they are dating now!! It's so cuuuuttteee <3 <3
I'm super happy for them! :D

Buuuuttt what sucks is this weekend both Christie and Gadiel will be out of town, and I've got this fear that he'll do what my last relationship did, and forget me while he's gone ;-;

I know it's irrational, and I know he's a different person, but I'm still worrying >.<

Pyuvii 03-02-2013 08:27 PM

I SHOULD UPDATE MOUR

So! Had a lot of schoolwork, oh how i hate being in school, but that is a rant for another day.

Anyways! Things are going really well over here!

Been on a couple dates with G, and it was really really nice~!
We had our first kissy face time on Thursday! That was fun, hehe

I'm trying to figure out if he is a sub or a dom, as I'm a switch and am trying to figure out which way I should go with I guess?
Though atm it looks like he is a sub... which means more fun for me muahahahahaha! >D

I am the evil.

Oh! Also, having a surprise party for Christie next week for her birthday! She's never had a birthday party before so it is going to be AWESOME. She has no clue~
However the real sad thing is that I didn't even have to lie about the amount of work I have when I told her I was too busy to throw her a party ;-;

It'll also be the first time Gadiel and Christie will meet! Eeee nervousness! D:
They are both brilliant-minded people, though, and I'm hoping they get into a philosophical discussion or something, because it would probably be the coolest conversation ever.