Polyamory.com Forum

Polyamory.com Forum (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/index.php)
-   Poly Relationships Corner (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   very new (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33558)

littleindiangirl 11-27-2012 04:00 PM

very new
 
I am very new here and I love the concept very much..But I am scared and unsure about how to go with it

FragileKaos 11-27-2012 04:05 PM

I am new to the concept myself. My bf is a bit more experienced but we are still both very new to how this all works for us. :)

littleindiangirl 11-27-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FragileKaos (Post 169036)
I am new to the concept myself. My bf is a bit more experienced but we are still both very new to how this all works for us. :)

ok :)

FragileKaos 11-27-2012 04:11 PM

Are you in a relationship now or just looking to start?

littleindiangirl 11-27-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FragileKaos (Post 169039)
Are you in a relationship now or just looking to start?

No..I am not in a relationship...Looking to start

riftara 11-27-2012 04:34 PM

did you have any direct questions? I would READ READ READ! I bought several books on Polyamory and devoured them. I still re-read them sometimes.

littleindiangirl 11-27-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riftara (Post 169045)
did you have any direct questions? I would READ READ READ! I bought several books on Polyamory and devoured them. I still re-read them sometimes.

No direct questions...just confused

CattivaGattina 11-27-2012 04:42 PM

If confused reading is definitely a good place to start (threads on here, Opening Up, etc.).

Also even though you don't have direct questions about specific things if there's parts that you feel you need more clarification on even asking those to try and work through some of your confusion can help.

abeautifulworld 12-01-2012 11:06 AM

Are you wanting info on polyamory or polyandry?
 
Are you wanting info on polyamory (2 females and 1 male) or polyandry (2 males and you)? What is your preference....that is a good place to start?

CattivaGattina 12-01-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abeautifulworld (Post 169600)
Are you wanting info on polyamory (2 females and 1 male) or polyandry (2 males and you)? What is your preference....that is a good place to start?

Polyamory are any number of multiple people. Polyandry is multiple men (can be more than 2) and one female. Multiple females with one man is polygny.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:35 PM.