Polyamory.com Forum

Polyamory.com Forum (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/index.php)
-   North America (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Florida couple seeking single female (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28943)

amry25 09-18-2012 07:00 PM

Florida couple seeking single female

Hello,

We've been married for 3 years and have a loving honest relationship. We have two young children so our lives are very family orientated at the moment . We are adventurous, active, and love to have a good time. We are both local college graduates.

We are looking for a women 22-28 who is family oriented with loving values. It is important that she live near Tampa so we can get to know her better.

lvgirl501 09-18-2012 11:15 PM

what about a couple

amry25 09-19-2012 09:08 PM

No, we're not really looking to get in a relationship w/ a couple right now

CielDuMatin 09-19-2012 09:45 PM

I noticed that you gave the age range of the person you are looking for - how old are the two of you?

Good luck on your search.

amry25 09-19-2012 11:33 PM

Oops, we're both 25. Thanks!

Magdlyn 09-19-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amry25 (Post 155406)
Hello,

We've been married for 3 years and have a loving honest relationship. We have two young children so our lives are very family orientated at the moment . We are adventurous, active, and love to have a good time. We are both local college graduates.

We are looking for a women 22-28 who is family oriented with loving values. It is important that she live near Tampa so we can get to know her better.

Are you seeking a nanny?

amry25 09-20-2012 12:08 AM

Lol no... why would we look for a nanny on a polygamy board?

Moonglow 09-20-2012 02:33 AM

Sorry I don't normally post like this... but you just called this a polygamy board. I have a small problem with this... but I will not say too much more... just know all the looking for a female posts on here irk me to the enth degree just because it is your first post, this is a support board not a pick up board for... polygamy.

I mean no ill will... but this post just really got me since I live in the same neighborhood I beg you, please read a little more... educate yourself.

amry25 09-20-2012 01:45 PM

It is my understanding that the board has been distinctly divided into a place for support and a place for personals. I'm sure your irritation is justified but I cannot understand for lack of information. Is there a more PC term for this site than polygamy board?

I wonder why the "looking for females posts" particularly irk you. Does this convey to you some sort of ignorance about polygamy? What type of information are you suggesting I educate myself with and, knowledge of, therefore lack?

I must say I feel slightly attacked by the last two posts from Senior Members. Not what I expected :\
-R

Magdlyn 09-20-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amry25 (Post 155742)
It is my understanding that the board has been distinctly divided into a place for support and a place for personals. I'm sure your irritation is justified but I cannot understand for lack of information. Is there a more PC term for this site than polygamy board?

The name of this site is Polyamory.com. Not Polygamy.com. They are 2 different terms. Look it up.

Quote:

I wonder why the "looking for females posts" particularly irk you. Does this convey to you some sort of ignorance about polygamy? What type of information are you suggesting I educate myself with and, knowledge of, therefore lack?
You, sir, are what is knows as a unicorn hunter. It is a common polyamorist's newbie mistake. The single woman who wants to be in relationship with an established couple is so rare as to be likened to a mythical beast.