Polyamory.com Forum

Polyamory.com Forum (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/index.php)
-   North America (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Curious Redhead Looking for a girlfriend. (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25222)

ShyandCurious 07-01-2012 09:09 PM

Curious Redhead Looking for a girlfriend.

Hello,

My lovely wife is interested in exploring her attraction to women but doesn't know how to really meet anyone.

She is in her 30's, 100lbs, 5ft tall, long red hair and a lot of fun.

Is there anyone from the Mojave Desert?

We live on a military base in the middle of nowhere.

Contact me for more info, pictures, ect.

V/R,
Bill

CielDuMatin 07-02-2012 02:40 AM

Bill, just curious - why doesn't your wife post, so that interested folks can contact her directly?

ShyandCurious 07-02-2012 02:51 AM

Because she is shy. She has access to this account as do I.

If someone writes us, she may respond.

km34 07-03-2012 01:31 AM

So are you looking for a woman who would be interested in both of you or just your wife?

Also is it safe to conclude since you're posting on a poly site that she/you both are interested in a romantic relationship and not just a sexual one?

And finally, good luck finding someone! :)

ShyandCurious 07-03-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by km34 (Post 141882)
So are you looking for a woman who would be interested in both of you or just your wife?

Also is it safe to conclude since you're posting on a poly site that she/you both are interested in a romantic relationship and not just a sexual one?

And finally, good luck finding someone! :)

I am open to both ideas, and romantic over sexual.
She is curious and not entirely sure.

Not many people on here it seems.

km34 07-03-2012 06:35 PM

This site is primarily used for discussion, so while this section of the forum (the "looking for" area) does exist, it isn't often very successful- at least from what I've noticed - since the members are so spread out and are generally drawn here by a desire to feel community over a desire to date.

You might try OKCupid.com or polymatchmaker.com to get a bit more traction for meeting people. OKC isn't an actual poly site, but it is poly friendly and a lot of people use it in a lot of different areas. You might also find people who have never really thought about poly therefore aren't on poly sites who could be interested.

CielDuMatin 07-03-2012 08:27 PM

Oh there are plenty of people on - 72 as I write.

But your situation (couple looking for a third who must be female) is one that is very very common - far more common than females looking for this, so don't be surprised if you don't get much response.

Most couples that I know who have had success finding are those that get involved with a local group and meet folks, not as potential dates, but as friends, and then they get to know friend-of-friends, etc.

katiekopperbolt 07-03-2012 10:49 PM

hello

I would love to get to meet you both!