Polyamory.com Forum

Polyamory.com Forum (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Greetings from AB, Canada.... (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2106)

SourGirl 02-02-2010 10:08 PM

Greetings from AB, Canada....

Hello All !

I am a 33 yr old, polyamorous married woman, from Alberta, Canada.

I have just recently ended my first 'knowingly' polyamorous relationship with a old friend. It didn`t work out in the end, but I am not bitter. :)

I learned a lot along the way.

I believe I experienced a couple of other poly relationships when I was younger, I just didn`t realize that there was a label, for what I was doing.

My husband is supportive, and he identifies currently as ' Poly-friendly ' He is interested in a possible relationship with a woman, but taking his time, getting a better understanding before he jumps in.

I am also bisexual, but we are not specifically hunting for a relationship that only caters to that aspect. With open minds, we chose to pick great people, rather then focusing only one way.

Hmmm,..What else ? I love sports, the outdoors, reading, riding, cycling, am not a nerd in real life, but become one, when I watch tv :p

Anyhow,..thanks for having me !

Ariakas 02-02-2010 11:04 PM

Welcome from Bc :)...

PittDruid 02-02-2010 11:50 PM

Greetings

LovingRadiance 02-03-2010 05:34 AM

Welcome to the forum!

CielDuMatin 02-03-2010 02:40 PM

Welcome to the forum, superjast! Wow, so many Canadian polys around, and all so friendly :)

It's interesting for me to hear different people's "road to poly", thank you for sharing a little of yours.

ImaginaryIllusion 02-03-2010 08:32 PM

Right on....always good to see someone from home.

Welcome to the Forum.

SourGirl 02-03-2010 11:06 PM

Thank You Ariakas !
Nice to see some other Canadians on here.

SourGirl 02-03-2010 11:40 PM

Hey ImaginaryIllusion,..nice to meet you as well.

Alberta is my 'new' home, I am originally from Ontario. I absolutely love it here, though.

Thank you also to ; CielDuMatin, lovingRadiance, and Pittdruid, for the warm welcome as well !

:D

Ariakas 02-03-2010 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superjast (Post 21627)
Alberta is my 'new' home, I am originally from Ontario. I absolutely love it here, though.

:D

Aren't most people on the west coast. Half the people I know are either Aussie or French haha (newfies tend to get stuck in Alberta due to poor car maintenance :D) The other half are from Ontario :D (me included)

SourGirl 02-03-2010 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ariakas (Post 21628)
Aren't most people on the west coast. Half the people I know are either Aussie or French haha (newfies tend to get stuck in Alberta due to poor car maintenance :D) The other half are from Ontario :D (me included)

LOL...That is so true about the car maintenance. A few measely mountains in the way, and they give up pushing. :p