Polyamory.com Forum

Polyamory.com Forum (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Hello from Cali... (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20541)

nancyfore 01-25-2012 06:58 AM

Hello from Cali...
 
HI,

I am a 44 yr old bi female, in a LTR with my boyfriend (we live together and are raising our combined children from previous marriages). We are looking for a female to be with us, though a couple wouldnt be out of the question. I am interested in making new friends as well, and learning about poly relationships and children dynamics. :)

Reeshnnic 01-30-2012 12:48 AM

Hi Nancy: My husband and I are in the Los Angeles area. Where are you located?

polandrylady 01-30-2012 12:58 AM

cool
 
How's the weather in Cali?
I miss the warm places, lol. go there often, but not one for living in cali.
Maybe it's because i haven't seen enough cool places.

nancyfore 01-30-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reeshnnic (Post 122704)
Hi Nancy: My husband and I are in the Los Angeles area. Where are you located?

We are in the Bakersfield area... :D

nancyfore 01-30-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polandrylady (Post 122706)
How's the weather in Cali?
I miss the warm places, lol. go there often, but not one for living in cali.
Maybe it's because i haven't seen enough cool places.

The weather here is nice!! Not much winter this year.. lots of sun.. :cool:

I'd love to see cool places but always have to come back to the warm climate... :)

Reeshnnic 02-09-2012 02:10 PM

Hi Nancy! Thank you for your response! I think I asked you in another post where you are from. Sorry for that!

nancyfore 02-10-2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reeshnnic (Post 124108)
Hi Nancy! Thank you for your response! I think I asked you in another post where you are from. Sorry for that!

No problem..lol

Hope you had a great day!!!!

GreedyPaul 08-21-2013 08:59 AM

Also in Bakersfield area
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nancyfore (Post 122878)
We are in the Bakersfield area... :D

Hey there Nancy. I'm building the Bakersfield polyamory community and would very much love to meet you and your husband. Currently my group meets monthly for a BBQ and casual chat. You would both be more than welcome to join us if you like.
I hope this message finds you well.,
GP


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:42 PM.