Polyamory.com Forum

Polyamory.com Forum (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Howdy! (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19832)

vermin06 01-08-2012 07:54 AM

Howdy!
 
Hi! I'm Vermin, I'm married, and my husband and I are new to polyamory. We decided to be "open" a couple years back, but have been hesitant about moving forward with our polyamory (mostly because he still has jealousy stuff to work out, and I want to make sure we're BOTH ready before moving ahead).

I guess that's all I can really think of saying for now. XD

Moonglow 01-08-2012 07:59 AM

Well proceeding slowly is a good idea. Welcome and hope you find good info here and support.

Take care!

vermin06 01-08-2012 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonglow (Post 119322)
Well proceeding slowly is a good idea. Welcome and hope you find good info here and support.

Take care!

I'm going slow for my husband's sake, haha. I have a fellah of interest, whom my husband gets along well with, and who is also poly/married, and he, along with his wife, have been very supportive, informative, and loving to us. I'm sure forum can give me some great stories, information, and support :) Thanks for the warm welcome!

opalescent 01-08-2012 04:39 PM

I'm going to adopt this term from now on 'fellah of interest'. Awesome!

Phy 01-08-2012 06:08 PM

Hello and welcome!

You are right, this forum has some great stories to share, they helped me big time when I was in need of some support. Wishing you a good time around here and success on your up coming journey.

vermin06 01-08-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opalescent (Post 119370)
I'm going to adopt this term from now on 'fellah of interest'. Awesome!

Hehe, adopt away XD

vermin06 01-08-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phy (Post 119384)
Hello and welcome!

You are right, this forum has some great stories to share, they helped me big time when I was in need of some support. Wishing you a good time around here and success on your up coming journey.

True, though I've been reading some very sad and painful stories. They each have their own lessons to teach all of us, don't they?

Phy 01-08-2012 07:28 PM

Indeed, when I came here to search for things that could happen, some of those experiences of others made my heart sink. I have a really persistent tendency to think too much and they gave me too much food for thought. But I can say that I was really lucky up to now in that regard. We work well with each other :) And it has helped us to talk about possible traps beforehand with the help of those stories, good or bad.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:37 PM.