Polyamory.com Forum

Polyamory.com Forum (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Poly Discussions (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hey Mono (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1129)

LovingRadiance 11-03-2009 11:14 PM

Hey Mono
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG (Post 11080)
Thank you for this. This needed to be said.

Now get on that tread mill!! Does Maca hold something out in front of you to keep you moving? Kinda like the horse and carrot thing ;)

I managed 1 miles in 11minutes 47 seconds. WHEW do I have a LOT of hard work to do!
But that's day one of my newest goal so wish me luck!!!

I'm aiming for 2 miles in a session by December. :confused:

MonoVCPHG 11-04-2009 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LovingRadiance (Post 11103)
I managed 1 miles in 11minutes 47 seconds. WHEW do I have a LOT of hard work to do!
But that's day one of my newest goal so wish me luck!!!

I'm aiming for 2 miles in a session by December. :confused:

LUCK! LUCK! LICK...errrr LUCK!...sorry Maca but the U and I are so close :(

LovingRadiance 11-04-2009 01:13 AM

heheheehehehhheheheeh.

Thanks!!!! :D

redpepper 11-04-2009 03:36 PM

um, Mono, you aren't living up to your name! flirt!

That's great LR, I run everyday, it's awesome! I can't live without it. To the ocean and back... just to soak up some of natures sanity while I look out. Often Mono rides over on his motor bike sometime before and leaves me notes under a rock there or in a tree. I have a bag full now. I love sitting there reading them and feeling loved. :)

I can't run this week due to my accident though.. :( drives me crazy!!!

MonoVCPHG 11-04-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redpepper (Post 11172)
um, Mono, you aren't living up to your name! flirt!

!!!

Sorry baby, everyone knows you own me...no worries :D
We both know I only want to fick you...see, I did it again! The I really is very close to the U ;)

MoonFairy 11-04-2009 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redpepper (Post 11172)
Often Mono rides over on his motor bike sometime before and leaves me notes under a rock there or in a tree. I have a bag full now. I love sitting there reading them and feeling loved. :)


Aww! I have tears in my eyes reading that! That is so freaking sweet! :)

L

MonoVCPHG 11-04-2009 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonFairy (Post 11178)
Aww! I have tears in my eyes reading that! That is so freaking sweet! :)

L

Redpepper is totally ruining my biker image..I can't even ride behind her without waving and smiling like a school boy :mad:


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:09 PM.