Polyamory.com Forum

Polyamory.com Forum (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fireplace (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The "How Are You Doing" Thread (redux) (http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10443)

marksbabygirl 05-30-2011 06:12 AM

The "How Are You Doing" Thread (redux)

The "How are you doing?" thread?

I seemed to have lost it :eek:

KatTails 05-30-2011 11:55 AM

I was wondering the same thing! It's the first thread I read when I log on.

NeonKaos 05-30-2011 12:45 PM

It probly got accidentally deleted with the spam (it wasn't me!). Go ahead and start another one right here.

Ariakas 05-30-2011 07:14 PM

Doing better today. Went to AA last night. Actually there was a birthday party for two of the people. I was in a miserable state.. this weekend has been beyond shitty for me.. the meeting.. helped.. hard to stay shitty when there are people celebrating.. gets me into a good mood everytime.. although I can be stubborn..

I should get my promotion this week, retro active to the beginning of the month of may. Its been 98% sure for a while, but it will be good to get the letter in my hand. Career and job are going exceedingly well.. I am quite blessed to be good at what I do and be able to talk about it. haha.

Ariakas 05-30-2011 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeonKaos (Post 83853)
It probly got accidentally deleted with the spam (it wasn't me!). Go ahead and start another one right here.

hmmmm.. haha

NeonKaos 05-30-2011 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ariakas (Post 83918)
hmmmm.. haha

Some of it (most notably the first and last pages) can still be found in the Google cache. So if anyone wrote anything in there that they are emotionally attached to, they can probably find a record of it by doing a specific Google search with "polyamory.com" + your user name + keyword and clicking on "Cache" in the result.

ETA: This sucks but we are all flawed human beings and it is not the end of the world.

Ariakas 05-30-2011 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeonKaos (Post 83919)
Some of it (most notably the first and last pages) can still be found in the Google cache. So if anyone wrote anything in there that they are emotionally attached to, they can probably find a record of it by doing a specific Google search with "polyamory.com" + your user name + keyword and clicking on "Cache" in the result.

ETA: This sucks but we are all flawed human beings and it is not the end of the world.

Simply sarcasm. I don't care one way or the other. Little large thread cleansing is always good for the soul hahaha

NeonKaos 05-30-2011 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ariakas (Post 83921)
Simply sarcasm. I don't care one way or the other. Little large thread cleansing is always good for the soul hahaha

I agree; but there might be some folks who do care.

Breathesgirl 05-30-2011 08:38 PM

Tired which is heightening my frustrations and making me angrier about something I have absolutely NO control over. Government offices suck, especially their hours, but it is what it is *shrug*.

nycindie 05-31-2011 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ariakas (Post 83917)
Doing better today . . . this weekend has been beyond shitty for me.. the meeting.. helped.. hard to stay shitty when there are people celebrating.. gets me into a good mood everytime.. although I can be stubborn.

. . . I am quite blessed to be good at what I do and be able to talk about it. haha.

I am so glad you are feeling better. You've been traveling and (I think) on your own a lot. Maybe you just needed to be around people and connect with other human beings to get out of your head.