Hello from Washington!!

tawooh

Hi there,
I live in Washington state and I hate it. It's so cold and rainy all the time! I am currently in a marriage of (almost) nine years and I have two beautiful children. My wife suggested poly a while ago and I was slow on the uptake, but here I am now embracing the lifestyle. I like to go places and do things as often as possible to keep myself busy.

I'm in the Navy on a Submarine (or susmarine, if you will). I can tell you about my job if you ask, but its pretty boring really. I work long hard days and need to unwind pretty hard at the end of it all.

I play video games (WOW mostly) and love to hang with friends and have bonfires or smoke cigars. I am pretty geeky, but I have mellowed that over the years since high school and its noticeable, but not as much as it used to be. I am a huge fan of all kinds of music and I like movies, but not sitting through them.

Favorite bands are Coheed and Cambria, NERO, Walk Off the Earth, any pure electronic music and most rock.

I am a Freemason and can answer questions about that as I have made some meaningful and lasting relationships there and think it is awesome. I'm here to make friends and connect. I have already made relationship mistakes and want to learn how to not make them in the future.

Hello tawooh,
Welcome to our forum.

Making mistakes is normal so don't beat yourself up about it. At the same time, I think you have the right idea in coming to Polyamory.com, and you will find many threads here that will be helpful to you and give you ideas.

I have actually thought about moving to Washington State as I have cool relatives up there (and I actually enjoy the ambience :)). Right now I live in New Mexico, so you should be jealous. ;)

Glad you could join us here.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back