help!....new and confused

hnt2207

Well we wanna say thanks in advance for anyone who is willing to advise.

We are" new" to the lifstyle and confused as to our indentity. I am 37(male) been married before. Now divorced. She is 22 never married (duh) and we have been together for going on 4 years. Lately we have been discovering her" bi" side. We have been looking for the rite girl but it seems whoever we find isnt quite" right". We have been with several girls but tye relationships go no farther then sex. She wants sooo much more then that. She is looking for a relationship with a girl and me as well. I have no problems with thay nor does she have problems with me being with her girlfriend. Does this make us poly?

Welcome to the forum. Sorry that you haven't found the right girl to join you, but I'm sure you will. =] I'm sure the rest will make you feel welcome and give you all advice you need. =]

You too. =] If ever you feel you need to talk to someone one to one, feel free to send a PM my way. =]

Welcome to the forum. If you must have a label, you could identify as poly, though, I would hold off on the identifiers until you actually try a poly relationship out. Solely having sex with others is not poly. I also would make sure that you and your partner have sat down and thoroughly discussed what type of woman is the 'right' type of woman for you both. And, finally, just like searching for a partner in general ... be detailed on the things that are very important but have some flexible on everything else.

I hope you find what you seek.

Back