OK couple looking for poly meet and greets in the area

jndmoore

Just ended our first poly relationship so we're not actively looking for another yet. However, we would love to find groups in the OKC area that meet up or other couples we can get to know. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

location?

sorry folks, with abreviation on locations u are not entertaining our comunity.
I travel quiet a bit on the western part of north america and sometimes seeing where one is from brings me memories of that place or a hm, haven' been there jet.
OKC baffels most of us, so please write out your city, town or area.
Without an actual address or invitation no-one will bother u anyway.
thanks, Anton.

Anton,

OK is the official state abbreviation for Oklahoma. Known to most living in the USA and since this is a Norther America board, probably a decent assumption that folks would get it.

OKC = Oklahoma City, the capital of the state.

I live in the North-Eastern US and am originally from Europe - wasn't confusing to me at all. :)

Thank you for the suggestion Calgary. As stated though there are state abbreviations that are commonly used in these threads.

Yes we are part of the OKpoly yahoo group and it isn't very active. There was a teaser mention if a meet and greet that was on the group last spring and was said to be happening mid to late summer and then we never heard anything else.

I have searched through the list of support groups and events ( from Alan I believe) and there really isn't much in central OK.

I have even searched through meetup.com. Not a thing here....apparently we do not have a very active community.

This forum is always great to provide suggestions and I tried to read through most of them before asking. Finally even signed up for fetlife since someone mentioned that they have a poly section. Guess what! Finally found our first mention of a meet and greet in the recent past. But it doesn't look like its happened since May.

I'm finally at the point where I'm ready to bite the bullett and plan something myself. I'm a horrible planner but I'm thinking that just an informal meet and greet at a coffee shop would work.

Sorry

I was a little tired of browsing a lot of threads that night.
And me being grumpy really showed in that post.
a while later i did see the state written out and abbreviated in the same post and got the idea.
good luck to Oklahoma's poly community

Thank you for the suggestion Calgary. As stated though there are state abbreviations that are commonly used in these threads.

Yes we are part of the OKpoly yahoo group and it isn't very active. There was a teaser mention if a meet and greet that was on the group last spring and was said to be happening mid to late summer and then we never heard anything else.

I have searched through the list of support groups and events ( from Alan I believe) and there really isn't much in central OK.

I have even searched through meetup.com. Not a thing here....apparently we do not have a very active community.

This forum is always great to provide suggestions and I tried to read through most of them before asking. Finally even signed up for fetlife since someone mentioned that they have a poly section. Guess what! Finally found our first mention of a meet and greet in the recent past. But it doesn't look like its happened since May.

I'm finally at the point where I'm ready to bite the bullett and plan something myself. I'm a horrible planner but I'm thinking that just an informal meet and greet at a coffee shop would work.

THe Okpoly group is pretty quiet lol.

THe Okpoly group is pretty quiet lol.

Yeah, I know. We have tried multiple times to join the Monday night chats but for some reason we just can't get it to work. I would love to say it's not user error as we are both pretty computer literate, but at this point, maybe it is. :(

Group meets..

Just ended our first poly relationship so we're not actively looking for another yet. However, we would love to find groups in the OKC area that meet up or other couples we can get to know. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

If u find a group or parties, please let us know. Just found this site and learning about Poly cuz we've been swinging for eight years now and looking for different more serious people.

D&J
Him: 51, fit, straight
Her:41, fit, very bi

Anton,

OK is the official state abbreviation for Oklahoma. Known to most living in the USA and since this is a Norther America board, probably a decent assumption that folks would get it.

OKC = Oklahoma City, the capital of the state.

I live in the North-Eastern US and am originally from Europe - wasn't confusing to me at all. :)

OKC is also the abbreviation used for OK Cupid, reffering to the thread "last message on OKC"

Back