Hi to old friends

GroundedSpirit

Hi Everyone,

Just stopped in after a long (about 2 yrs) hiatus. Browsed around a little and see a LOT of the same old familiar faces. Guess this is a good thing :)

I tried to think of something controversial quick like to stir something up - but came up empty. :) This will click with a number of you.

Anyway, good to see you all and am going to try to get back on the wagon. Long overdue stirring the pot :)

GS

LOL! Hi! How are you doing?

Life is SO SO SO much better in my world these days. :) Just little day-to-day stressors like-- WHEN IS THIS RAIN GOING TO STOP?

But the major struggles of transitioning into a poly dynamic have settled.

Awesome !

Hey LR,

Glad to hear you're hitting a high cycle. :) We get those sometimes, too. :)

Say hi to all the 'crew' for me!

I think I drifted away because things were becoming repetitive and it seemed like everything that could possibly be said/analyzed had already been touched on.

The point I've learned is that a big part of living for many is really just "talking it out," and so much of the same stuff will continue to be hashed and rehashed forever. :) It's all good.

There's been a wealth of wisdom and knowledge posted on this site over time, but I can see where it's not indexed or compiled in any manner, and as new people continue to stumble into this 'poly' thing, the same questions and concerns will continue to surface. Glad to see it hasn't folded like so many other resources.

See ya round. :)

GS

I think I drifted away because things were becoming repetitive and it seemed like everything that could possibly be said/analyzed had already been touched on.

Well, that hasn't changed! ;)

Glad to see a post from you, GS. I missed you & hope everything's going great with you!

Hi Everyone,

Just stopped in after a long (about 2 yr) hiatus. Browsed around a little and see a LOT of the same old familiar faces. Guess this is a good thing :)

I tried to think of something controversial quick-like, to stir something up, but came up empty. This will click with a number of you. :p

Anyway, good to see you all. I am going to try to get back on the wagon. Long overdue stirring the pot.

GS

Hi. :) I am actually back from a long hiatus, myself. So many new and old faces.

Hi Everyone,

Just stopped in after a long (about 2 yrs) hiatus. Browsed around a little and see a LOT of the same old familiar faces. Guess this is a good thing :)

GS

Hello, welcome back! I've gone away for long periods of time also and I've been back for a few months, reading and posting some. My life is pretty calm right now, not much drama, a lot going on, but things are going pretty smoothly!!

Hope to hear more about what's going on with you.

Thanks

Thanks everyone, Ari, NYCindie, Idealist.

Glad to hear all is well for you all, or as well as can be expected, at least.

This is probably not the ideal place for this thread and undoubtedly it will get moved, but I figured it was the main loop that would get noticed for
starters.

Ari, I see you've gone and gotten a mod hat-- oh joys! lol

Okay, off to see what active controversy may be brewing here. Seems pretty mellow, so far...

{{{hugs}}}

GS

Back